Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified Teacher of Psychology to meet the increasing demands of supply cover in our South Yorkshire based Schools. We have a dedicated consultant for each specific LEA ensuring we secure you local work. You will be able to complete assignments on a flexible basis. Whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.
Principal Resourcing requirements:
- QTS or a degree with strong curriculum based teaching experience KS3-5
- Evidence of good classroom control
- Track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement
- Have a strong and creative teaching ability
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- NQT’s are very welcome to apply
For all applicants we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants
- An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent and accurate rates of pay
- The successful candidate a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- Recommend a friend Bonus
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Agency having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced CRB checks and references.