The impact of school closures is affecting young people across the country. Principal Resourcing are continuing to support young people through an online tuition service. As face-to-face tutoring is no longer viable while social distancing measures are in place, tuition sessions have moved online to help provide a vital source of continuity and stability in challenging times.
Our online platform makes tuition convenient, simple and very flexible. Allowing students of all year groups access to quality learning support whenever they need it.
Sessions can be delivered to classes, small groups or individuals, with specialist tutors available to support vulnerable young people.
Our tutors can be booked to cover any subject or key stage for as many 1-hour slots across the week as needed at times to suit the child/children. The live lessons are engaging with the ability to talk, sketch and share resources in real time across a range of devices and they are recorded and sent out at the end of each session.
Before tuition is booked an individual risk, assessment and information form will be completed for each student. Each tutor booked for a tuition session has completed the comprehensive compliance and safeguarding checks and agreed to all required remote working policies and procedures. Our consultants will arrange convenient time slots with the tutor and student and provide information on how to access our platform and test your equipment prior to logging on for your first session.
Senior Leadership Recruitment
We offer a unique specialist recruitment service to all education establishments recruiting middle and senior leaders.
The education team provide support to fellow leaders and governing bodies to ensure that vital leadership roles and specialised non-teaching roles are filled with the best possible / available candidates.
Recruiting a future leader or a member of the Senior Leadership Team is one of the biggest decisions a governing body will make, the process is demanding and requires a great deal of commitment.
We understand that leadership roles are integral to drive forward a school, academy or trust and lead and inspire students, staff and the wider community. By choosing us as your specialist recruitment partner you will be assured the level of our experience and knowledge guarantees that we will have a clear understanding of the range of essential leadership skills required to meet this demanding, challenging role.
Non Teaching Roles
Our expertise enables us to identify key individuals who possess the necessary skills and attributes required to enhance an existing team or department within the education sector. Having proven skills in the commercial arena that would transcend into the education sector and contribute significantly to an already established team.
Recruitment Process Management
The team at Principal Resourcing can be as hands on to advise, guide and provide a professional recruitment process. The process not only includes the management of the advertising campaign but also the structure for interview days, bespoke exercises and hands on support throughout the interviewing day/s whilst ensuring you operate within the guidelines of current employment law and assure you of a fair, unbiased and impartial service throughout the recruitment activities.
DfE School Supply Agency Framework
The aim of the DfE Supply Tool Framework is to support schools to enable schools to access value for money, avoid fees and find local agencies who complete thorough background and safeguarding checks.
Working with an approved supplier provides the reassurance that the following key areas have been assessed and verified:
- Thorough checks on all their workers
- Hold relevant accreditation
- Are open about their rates – showing the mark-up they charge
- Give schools the opportunity to avoid paying temp-to-perm fees
- Always tell you that they’re part of the deal
- Offer the terms they agreed as part of the deal first
Principal Resourcing are one of 117 agencies, nationally working to the requirements of the framework, providing consistent, transparent and best value supply solutions at all times.
To sign up to work with a DfE approved agency:
Enter the kind of worker you want and your postcode. This will give you a list of local agencies who can supply what you need, ordered by the mark-up they charge.
2. Ask for a quote – they must offer the terms they agreed with us, but you can still try to negotiate a better deal if you want.
3. Follow your usual way of assessing quotes and hiring staff.
4. Once agreed, you’ll need to sign an agreement with the agency to confirm that the worker has been assigned, that they are being provided under the terms of the deal and the agency rates are what they agreed to offer under the deal.
5. The invoice the agency sends you should break down the total cost to show the cost for the worker and the agency’s fees.
Paediatric First Aid
Certified Paediatric First Aid Courses (12 hours/2 day) course.
A blended learning approach compliant with DfE, Ofsted and HSE ensures effective delivering following government Covid-19 guidelines.
This approach provides both the theory and practical demonstrations utilising a blend of 1 day virtual teaching and 1 day classroom teaching.
Classroom based teaching day (Demonstrated by the trainer) covers the following:
Be able to assess an emergency situation and prioritise what action to take
- Help a baby or child who is unresponsive and breathing normally
- Help a baby or child who is unresponsive and not breathing normally including AED
- Help a baby or child who is having a seizure
- Help a baby or child who is choking
- Help a baby or child who is bleeding
- Help a baby or child who is suffering from shock caused by severe blood loss (hypovolemic shock)
- Help a baby or child who is suffering from anaphylactic shock
- Help a baby or child who has had an electric shock
- Help a baby or child with head, neck or back injuries
- Help a baby or child having: a diabetic emergency; an asthma attack; an allergic reaction
The virtual teaching day covers:
- Help a baby or child who has burns or scalds
- Help a baby or child who has a suspected fracture
- Help a baby or child who is suspected of being poisoned
- Help a baby or child with an eye injury & foreign body in eyes, ears or nose
- Help a baby or child with a bite or sting
- Help a baby or child who is suffering from the effects of extreme heat or cold
- Help a baby or child having meningitis / sickle cell anaemia and/or febrile convulsions
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider (including appropriate contents of a first aid box and the need for recording accidents and incidents)
*Mannequins are available for participants for practising purposes. The use of mannequins is at the discretion of the individual participant and will not affect the qualification. Each trainer will provide feedback based on observations throughout the course and skills tests.
Payroll Solutions / Provision
All Schools | Academies
The service is designed specifically for the education sector and managed by a former Academy Business Manager with a wealth of experience and understanding of the wider implications affecting a complex payroll. The service is backed by a team of CIPD qualified experts offering comprehensive HR support at levels bespoke to you. All information and communication is delivered through the Principal Portal which allows for safe uploads and downloads for all documents and submissions. The portal provides the virtual support arm and the individual support team will provide the hands-on support.
We recognise the unique challenges of the payroll and HR issues owing from education, and rather than simply targeting education as just another sector to sell these services, it is the only sector we work with. A truly educationally orientated product and service. Whilst all relationships begin with contracts and timetables, we will not hide behind these to make our life easier, we can not only offer flexibility but demonstrate with customer testimonials that we deliver on our offer. We are con dent our skills more than match larger payroll providers, we can react quickly to your needs and do not only talk of partnership working but live it on a daily basis, We aim to feel like an extension of your team, not just another supplier.
The continued erosion of Local Authority services has resulted in a skeleton service, the Local Authority has adopted one size fits all approach to dealings with individual sites, understandably based on their attempt to be all things to all people. The model implemented by our team ensures that a bespoke service is available to enhance the efficiency of existing systems.
Enhanced DBS checks are an integral part of the recruitment process for many businesses. Principal Plus offer a cost effective and efficient service with the flexibility to suit all establishments.
We guarantee every DBS form will be audited and sent to the DBS department within 24 hours of receipt.
3 packages available dependant on the level of assistance required
Online service op on, 98% are issued within 14 days using this op on VAT only charged on admin fee.
On site ID checking services available.
An up to date progress record is provided to every client (available daily if required), this is reinforced with email confirmation which is sent when a DBS has been dispatched.
Further services, voluntary prices and standard checks are available upon request.