A message from the Directors…
We established Principal Resourcing in 2004 from a team of 4 consultants and have expanded over the years to a huge team with several branches throughout Yorkshire & Lincolnshire. At the heart of this success is our people, we have built our reputation on honesty, integrity and quality service.
These values define us and we ask all our employees display these throughout their career with us. From your first day with us you will be fully trained and supported to reach your potential. You should consider a career with Principal Resourcing if you are determined, confident and passionate to succeed in a fast paced and competitive sales environment.
As an organisation we’re keen to reward and recognise hard work
- Competitive pay
- 25-30 days annual leave
- Part time roles available in relevant departments
- No threshold bonus scheme
- Bonus scheme available to all departments
- Comprehensive induction training and ongoing support
- Regular training to ensure you’re always up to date
- Long Service Awards
- Employee recognition programmes including individual awards and competitions for outstanding achievement with prizes such as vouchers, gifts and additional leave
- Breakfast/Lunches on the Company
- Staff Events
- End of Term Awards – Rewarding great performance and recognising success is very important to us
Progression – Ears – Effort, Activity, Rewards, Success
- Want a career that rewards you for the effort you put in and the results you achieve
- Bring your energy, your drive, your determination and your commitment to hard work
- Show us your exceptional communications skills, and that you are committed to delivering great results for our clients
- Want a career that challenges and develops you
- Want you to have an exciting and successful career with us
- Want you to achieve your potential and flourish
- Offer a thorough training and support mechanism and excellent progression
- Offer excellent packages and ranges of benefits
Our finance team complete a wide variety of tasks and we offer a range of roles within this department. As a busy recruitment business we invoice and pay 1000s of clients and candidates each week, but aside from that our finance team also deliver payroll for both the commercial and education sectors and also complete the usual tasks such as credit control, company contracts and procurement.
Our HR team not only deal with our internal staff they also assist a range of clients supporting them with their HR. This ensures they have a wide variety of tasks from recruitment and retention through to disputes and disciplinaries. They also have the opportunity to work with a number of 3rd parties on bespoke projects.
Our admin team are more than just an admin team. As you can appreciate child safeguarding is one of the most important factors in education recruitment and our team deal with all their clearance checks such as ID, references, DBS to name a few! The roles available allow you to diversify to assist in marketing and advertising or more customer facing roles such as assisting with the large catalogue of CPD we offer.