Art and Design Technology Teachers
Are you an Art or Design Technology Teacher looking for day to day or long term work with immediate starts?
Want to earn some great pay with the market leader supply agency?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to recruit qualified Teachers of Art and Design Technology for various placements across Hull and all areas of the East Riding.
All positions longer term are either part time or full time and would require the successful candidates to complete planning, teaching and assessments for the students.
We are throwing in a £25 voucher for just registering with us no strings attached – as soon as you are cleared for work the vouchers are yours!
Don’t forget if you know someone who is looking for work after they work for 10 days you could get an extra £100 per teacher!
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
90% of your local Secondary Schools, Academies and Colleges in Hull and East Riding choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in Hull as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 65% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality of teaching staff with other Schools, Academies and Colleges signing every month.
Here are what our local Schools/Academies say about us:
“I always find the staff at Principals; Pleasant, polite and very efficient, prompt in responding to any request, no problem with any supply teachers sent. Always keep me informed and at the end of the day not sure how we would cope without this agency. Thanking you for your assistance on a daily basis, to help our day run smoothly.” Sirius North Academy
“It is great to know that, in an emergency, there is an organisation I can rely upon to provide high quality supply teachers who can step into whatever I throw at them. I am also appreciative of the precision with which they suggest people on their books: I don’t have time to sift through CVs that do not match the specification I have asked for; with Principal I know I will get a list that fits the bill.” Hymers College
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.