Cover Supervisor – LS14
Cover Supervisors required for one of our Schools in LS14
Are you a Cover Supervisor or looking to become a Cover Supervisor and able to get to LS14? We will beat your current pay rate !!
Due to an increased demand for the start of the new term, Principal Resourcing is currently seeking to recruit a number of Cover Supervisors for ad-hoc work in our partnership schools in the LS14 area with immediate effect.
It is not essential to have previous experience working as a Cover Supervisor but if you have a passion to work in a school/academy or college, you are flexible, enthusiastic, creative, and have a resilient attitude with the ability to think on your feet we want to hear from you! We offer an iTOL accredited Cover Supervisor course before any placements and we will ensure you have all the tools to assist you in work before your first placement.
If you are looking to complete a PGCE in the future this is a perfect opportunity to get some hands on experience in a school. We offer extremely competitive rates of pay and even if you can only offer limited availability, please don’t hesitate to send over your CV!
All positions are due to start ASAP.
What you will require:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C and above
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- We will beat your current Pay Rate
90% of your local Secondary Schools, Academies and Colleges in Hull and East Riding choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of the 2017 City of Culture as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 65% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality of teaching staff with other Schools, Academies and Colleges signing every month.
Here is what our local schools say about us:
“It is great to know that, in an emergency, there is an organisation I can rely upon to provide high quality supply teachers who can step into whatever I throw at them. I am also appreciative of the precision with which they suggest people on their books: I don’t have time to sift through CVs that do not match the specification I have asked for; with Principal I know I will get a list that fits the bill.” Hymers College
“The Academy works exclusively with Principal Resourcing and has for a number of years and have built a regular bank of cover supervisors and teachers. The service offered is efficient and professional and the consultants are friendly and always honest”. Archbishop Sentamu Academy
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.