Male PE Teacher Required for long term work in Bradford
Are you able to inspire young minds with an engaging teaching style?
Are you an energetic and passionate P.E teacher?
Do you hold current QTS?
We urge a Male PE teacher to apply to Principal Resourcing for a new and rewarding teaching role. Principal Resourcing are seeking someone enthusiastic, passionate and organised. Our expectancy is for you to teach exciting and challenging lessons in a range of PE activities to students at our Bradford based partner school .
The ideal candidate will need to be knowledgeable and experienced in teaching GCSE, B Tech and C Tech P.E. The school are looking for someone who can start immediately in this ongoing long term and work full days, Wednesdays to Fridays. If you are looking for a full time post then please don’t be discouraged – The school are happy to come to an arrangement for the right candidate.
You may be asked to deliver extracurricular sporting activities. Could you take charge of running school sports teams?
If you are seeking other long term teaching positions then please contact Principal Resourcing today!
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs and Instructors are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.