Leeds Teachers/NQT’s required
Guaranteed to beat your current agency pay rate!
Principal Resourcing are urgently recruiting outstanding teachers and newly qualified teachers for various supply positions at our supportive and ambitious client Schools.
We are currently recruiting for teachers of all levels of experience who can commit to flexible working hours, often at short notice. Teachers with experience at Key Stage two are in high demand currently.
What you will require:
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- The ability to carry out planning for lessons
- Proactive team member skills
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- A commitment to raising achievement
What we offer:
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.