Sales Support Administrator
We are looking to recruit a Sales Support Consultant to join our Leeds Team.
This is a challenging, enjoyable and gratifying opportunity to work for established experts in education recruitment.
The role involves:
- Supporting Recruitment Consultants with day to day admin tasks associated with the education recruitment sector.
- Recruitment and retention of education specialists, to facilitate new and existing clients.
- Assisting with attracting suitable candidates through various methods including marketing and advertising
- Liaising with clients, including sales and service calls whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Registering and vetting potential candidates, including interviewing internally and externally.
The ideal candidate:
- Are you an experienced administrator both paper and computer based with an excellent telephone manner?
- Are you customer focused and have the experience, professionalism and adaptability to exceed client and candidate expectations?
- Do you have a “can do” attitude and a willingness to work as a team, carrying out both menial and responsible tasks?
- Do you have an eye for details and a passion for seeing a task through?
- Do you have a dynamic, but professional personality enabling you to be an ambassador for the company and be a forward thinking member of the team?
- Ideally we require you to have recruitment experience. If not don’t worry, if you match all of the above, we will consider your application.
In return we offer:
- An enjoyable and energetic place to work with a supportive team environment and lots of staff incentives.
- Attractive total rewards package including bonus scheme.
- Full training and guidance and an induction process bespoke to your individual needs.
- CPD and opportunities to progress.
If you are our ideal candidate and are interested in the package we offer and becoming a valued member of the Principal Resourcing team we are excited to hear from you!