Sales Support Consultant /Resourcer- Hull
Website Principal Resourcing
Its the principle the matters..its the people that count
INTERNAL VACANCY – SALES SUPPORT CONSULTANT
This exciting, fast paced role is ideal for anyone currently working in the recruitment industry as an Administrator who is wanting to take the next step.
Are you Self Motivated & Ambitious with a strong work ethic and the desire to succeed?
We are looking for an experienced administrator with a back ground or interest in both face to face and telephone sales for the role of Sales Support Consultant .
The role involves:-
- supporting the sales team with day to day tasks associated with the recruitment and placement of education professionals.
- advertising and screening CV’s
- interviewing and vetting to Dfe guidelines
- speaking to clients and agency workers on a daily basis
- filling bookings
- covering sales team members when out of the office
- dynamic, personable and professional?
- experienced in administration and customer service?
- able to use your creativity to produce marketing and CV’s to help find candidates work?
- possessed with a “can do “attitude and resilience?
If you fit the above criteria, we have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our vibrant team and assist us in delivering the highest levels of customer service synonymous with the Principal brand.
Employees who are willing to work hard will be rewarded with a great package. Hours are 7:30 to 5/5:30pm. We offer a fantastic bonus structure/incentives and other benefits including enhanced annual leave and reduced working hours over school holidays.
If you put in the effort you will reap the rewards! Principal Resourcing is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.
If you fit our specification and criteria, are interested in the package we offer and becoming a valued member of the Principal Resourcing team, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please forward your CV and a covering letter to HR@principalresourcing.co.uk
Successful applicants will be contacted within 3 weeks of applying.