SEN TA – Autism
SEN Teaching Assistant
Principal Resourcing are urgently recruiting for an outstanding SEN Teaching Assistant for a long term supply position starting immediately at a Mainstream Primary School based in Bradford.
You will be working 1:1 with a range of students, predominantly those on the Autistic spectrum (ASD). The students can be quite active so you would be required to keep up with their fast pace.
- The school caters to students from Early Years through to Year 6 and serves a diverse community
- The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support
- The school offers dynamic thought provoking learning for all pupils
What you will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- Team Teach trained (desirable although not essential)
- Be experienced with SEN, preferably Autism
- A passion for education
- The ability to demonstrate a consistent level of teaching support to facilitate the classroom teacher’s delivery of lessonsWhat we offer:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency pay rate
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants striving to find assignments suited to you
- The opportunity to be part of a forward thinking locally owned agency that cares
- Introductory bonus available
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business of our business and always go that extra mile to ensure you feel valuedPrincipal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.