Teacher of A Level and BTEC Law required in Hull
Are you a highly motivated, ambitious, enthusiastic and experienced lecturer of A Level and BTEC Law looking for a new challenge?
Principal Resourcing are seeking to appoint a qualified Lecturer of A Level and BTEC Law for a Further Education College in Hull. You are required to have a PGCE or DTTLS for this post. The college is situated in a central location and provides both staff and students with modern, well-equipped learning facilities.
This is a 0.8 timetabled post starting ASAP for a year’s contract and you will need full and detailed knowledge of the A Level and BTEC syllabus, the timetable will also involve an element of delivery on the Law Module of the college’s Access Programme. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, teaching and assessment involved with the role.
90% of your local Secondary Schools, Academies and Colleges in Hull and East Riding choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in Hull as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 65% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality of teaching staff with other Schools, Academies and Colleges signing every month.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Here are what our local Schools/Academies say about us:
“We have worked with Principal Resourcing over the past few years to cover our temporary staffing needs and they have always responded extremely quickly to our requests, even those at short notice and out of normal office hours. This has included requests for non-teaching staff, they do not let us down. They understand that as a Level 3 provider we need well-qualified staff and their vetting processes meet our strict safeguarding requirements. I would recommend them to other schools and colleges.” Wyke College
“We have been delighted with the swift, professional service we have received from Principal Resourcing over the years. It is reassuring to know that the candidates we request will always be tailored to our teaching needs.” Hull Collegiate School
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.