Teacher of Geography
Guaranteed to beat your current agency pay rate!
Refer a Friend Bonus – up to £150!
We are currently seeking a qualified Teacher of Geography for a long term supply position based at one of our partnership schools within the Wakefield Local Authority.
This position will begin in September and will be full time and will require you to teach up to KS4. There is no current end date on the role however we expect it would last for a minimum of a term.
- Part of a successful Multi-Academy Trust
- A very friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Ambitious and driven
- A hard working and cohesive team of staff
What you will require:
- Good subject knowledge
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to carry out planning and assessment for all lessons
- A commitment to raising achievement
- A creative teaching ability
What we offer:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency pay rate
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants
- Opportunity to network with other supply staff at our fully funded events
- FREE iTOL accredited courses
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful