Teacher Of History
Up to £100 recommend a friend bonus per referral!
Are you an enthusiastic History teacher who’s looking to make a change in schools?
Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting for multiple short and long term positions in the area of Kirklees on behalf of our outstanding partner Schools.
We require experienced KS5 teachers who can hit the ground running and make a positive impact to the school immediately.
It is desired to have your own transport but not essential, to be able to travel to different areas to maximize work potential. Our aim is to secure you a long term History teaching position however we will provide you with daily/short term work until the long term position is secured.
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated “Outstanding” educational establishments
- We Guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your various assignments
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
- Recommend a friend Bonus for other supply teachers up to £100 per recommendation
What you will require:
- A commitment to raising achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education
- NQT’s are welcome to apply
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Strong classroom control
- The ability to complete short and long term assessment where necessary
- The ability to carry out planning for lessons
- A creative teaching ability
- A commitment to develop the personalities and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- Proactive team member skills
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.