Teaching Assistant Level 2 required in Lincoln
Are you experienced working with children in a primary school setting?
Are you looking for work that is flexible to fit with your needs?
If yes, then we want to hear from you!
Principal Resourcing are seeking qualified Teaching Assistants to work across our Lincoln Schools. We are looking for committed candidates who are enthusiastic and can impact positively on children’s learning.
Principal Resourcing requirements:
- Evidence of good classroom control
- Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
70% of your local Primary schools choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of Hull the 2017 City of Culture as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 60% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality in teaching staff with other schools/academy’s signing every month.
Here is what a few of our schools had to say about us:
“We have used Principal Resourcing for over 4 years now and have always received an efficient and supportive service”. Stockwell Primary
“I have used Principal Resourcing on an adhoc basis since 2010 and have worked with them in a Preferred Partnership Agreement for the last 2 years. I have always been able to discuss our requirements, any concerns we may have, best value and offer feedback on staff sent to us.
In all dealings with Principal, and in particular our consultant, we have felt our needs have been fully met and we have been listened to. I am looking forward to continuing to work with Principal”. Patrington Primary
“I don’t use any other agency as I have found their service to be poor in comparison. I always find that I am dealt with in an efficient, polite and proficient manner. I do recommend Principal Resourcing to schools and will continue to do so.” Acre Heads Primary School
If you have not heard from us within two weeks then please consider your application unsuccessful.