University Graduates – Wakefield
Kick-start your Career in Education as a Cover Supervisor!
Guaranteed work Contracts available for flexible staff!
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking Education Studies Graduates for multiple short and long term positions on behalf of our partner Schools based in Wakefield.
We are the preferred supplier to a number of large Secondary Schools and are urgently looking to build on our current pool of supply staff.
We are recruiting for Education Studies Graduates who are looking to kick-start their careers working on supply in a variety of different assignments. We are looking for Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants and SEN Support Assistants. Guaranteed work contracts are available for candidates who are willing to cover each job category.
What you require:
- You must be confident and enthusiastic, able to lead classes of approximately 30 Secondary students
- You will be able to inspire and motivate students
- You will have an empathetic nature, whilst maintaining the ability to set boundaries
- You will be flexible, able to accept a variety of different assignments at short notice
- Own a DBS on the Update Service, or be willing to process one
- Ideally you will have your own transport
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated “Outstanding” educational establishments
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- Highly committed and hardworking Consultants to support you during your various assignments
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.