Year 2 Teacher Required in Leeds
Guaranteed to beat your current agency rate!
We are currently looking for a qualified Year 2 teacher for a long term position based in Leeds (LS8).
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working and dedicated primary KS1 specialist who is able to successfully deliver the national curriculum in a creative manner. We are looking for someone who can deliver interesting lessons that make a positive impact on learning. You must have strong, positive behaviour management.
The position starts after the Easter holidays and it will run until the Summer. It is a full time position and you will be expected to fulfil the entire remit of a classroom teacher.
The school recently achieved a good Ofsted grading. The staff endeavour to bring out the best in each child and have high expectations in terms of student learning and behaviour.
You will require:
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of teaching and learning
- A commitment to raising standards
- A willingness to make significant contribution to the life of the school
- Proactive team member skills
What we offer:
- Introductory bonus available
- A wealth of Education Experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.