Year 6 Teacher
Are you a vibrant teacher who is committed to delivering great learning and high pupil outcomes?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a Year 6 class teacher to work in a school in Hull. The school, graded by Ofsted as ‘Good’ is part of an academy trust situated in the busy city of culture, where the community is passionate about the area and its history. The School is looking for someone who is able to promote high attainment alongside exceptional behaviour management.
The position is due to start in January 2018 but for the right candidate it could start sooner. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, teaching and assessment involved with role. NQTs are welcome to apply for this role.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Here are what our local schools say about us:
“I have used Principal Resourcing on an adhoc basis since 2010 and have worked with them in a Preferred Partnership Agreement for the last 2 years.
I have always been able to discuss our requirements, any concerns we may have, best value and offer feedback on staff sent to us.
In all dealings with Principal, we have felt our needs have been fully met and we have been listened to.
I am looking forward to continuing to work with Principal.” Patrington Primary
“We have used Principal Resourcing for over 4 years now and have always received an efficient and supportive service”. Stockwell Primary
“I don’t use any other agency as I have found their service to be poor in comparison. I always find that I am dealt with in an efficient, polite and proficient manner. I do recommend Principal Resourcing to schools and will continue to do so.” Anlaby Acre Heads Primary School
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.