Rate of Pay: £11.50 – £13.00 per hour, depending on experience
Principal Resourcing are looking to appoint experienced Level 3 Nursery Nurses to meet the demand for day-to-day and long-term cover across Nursery provisions based in Calderdale, West Yorkshire. There are positions available with immediate start for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will become part of a passionate and enthusiastic early years team, enabling children to develop into happy and confident individuals, within a warm and welcoming early years environment. You will be knowledgeable in caring for children from birth to five, as part of a dedicated staff team. Working collaboratively with local health services to support the social, emotional and cognitive learning and development of children within your care.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Support and enthuse learners to reach their full potential
- React to children’s interests to engage their learning opportunities
- Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
- Prepare and supervise activities that are fun and challenging
- Build positive relationships with children and parents/carers
- Support children during playtime and mealtimes
- Ensure setting policies are adhered to at all times
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant Level 3 qualification or equivalent to support children from birth to 5
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS completed through Principal Resourcing
By registering with Principal Resourcing, you will access:
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local Nurseries of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £250
- Highly supportive consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- Opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Competitive rates of pay
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act (2003). Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. All positions advertised are temporary, unless otherwise stated.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
Job Ref: PRLMC