Early Years Teaching Assistant required in Wakefield
Are you a specialised Early Years Teaching Assistant looking for a new and exciting opportunity within a highly regarded school?
Principal Resourcing are working with a close-knit, supportive, central Wakefield school. The school are looking for the right person to share their commitment to achieving the highest possible standards for all their children and a commitment to working as part of a team.
The successful Teaching Assistant will need excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and show a passion for learning through imaginative, artistic and investigative experiences. We are looking for someone who adds magic to the children’s learning, maximising resources to appeal to all learners.
The position is to start after February Half Term until the end of the Academic year and the successful candidate will be responsible for the assisting the class teacher in aiding teaching and learning, will complete 1-to-1 work with individual students and will enhance the productivity of the students.
What you will require:
- Relevant Teaching Assistant Level 2 or above qualification or equivalent
- Can offer experience of working with children in the last 12 months, whether this is in an educational setting or child focused experience
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education and supporting students
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
Principal Resourcing are pleased to announce we are a preferred supplier for the DRET and The AET!
If you aspire to work with these trusts please contact Principal Resourcing direct for more information!
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Teaching Assistant|