Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting for a qualified Science Teacher to work in one of our partnership academies in Halifax. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Biology to students with various academic abilities throughout KS3 and KS4.
The academy is part of a multi-academy Trust who aim to help each and every student to develop the necessary skills to become positive forces within an ever-changing world. The role is due to commence after the Christmas break and will run until the Easter holidays. It is a full-time role, 5 days a week.
The successful candidate will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. They will facilitate learning by establishing positive relationships with students and making good use of the well-equipped laboratories.
NQT’s are welcome to apply for this position.
Within the role you are required to:
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Teach up to KS4 Biology
- Engage even the most reluctant of learners
- Offer extra-curricular activities to complement the curriculum
What you require:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant BA/MA degree in Biology or a related subject
- Previous experience of teaching to KS4
So, what’s in it for you:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD course
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team will be working tirelessly to do so.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|