British Sign Language TA’s and Teachers
Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting for British Sign Language Teaching Assistants for a specialist hearing support service in Hull to support students who are deaf and require fully qualified staff who have the ability to communicate via British Sign Language. You will be required to work with Primary or Secondary settings across the Hull and will have full support and training from the service and assist the lead teachers in devising lesson plans and supporting the students.
We are looking to speak to Teaching Assistants who are level 2 and above qualified in BSL and the roles are to start in September. These are Permanent roles as part of their next recruitment drive for the service.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications Teaching Assistant and British Sign Language level 2 or above
- Worked in a similar environment with hearing impaired students
- A strong and creative approach to supporting students
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Special Educational Needs|