British Sign Language Teaching Assistants Required in Scarborough
Do you want to go to work and feel at the end of the day that you have the most rewarding job and have full job satisfaction?
Do you enjoy supporting students who are Deaf and may have Learning Difficulties?
Do you hold a British Sign Language Level 2 qualification or above?
Principal Resourcing are currently recruiting for British Sign Language Teaching Assistants for a specialist hearing support service in Scarborough to support students who are deaf and require fully qualified staff who have the ability to communicate via British Sign Language. You will be required to work with Primary or Secondary settings across the Scarborough and will have full support and training from the service and assist the lead teachers in devising lesson plans and supporting the students.
We are looking to speak to Teaching Assistants who are level 2 and above qualified in BSL and the roles are to start in January. These are ongoing roles for both day to day roles and long term placements. We are offering excellent rates of pay so please get in touch today.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications Teaching Assistant and British Sign Language level 2 or above
- Worked in a similar environment with hearing impaired students
- A strong and creative approach to supporting students
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
Principal Resourcing are pleased to announce we are a preferred supplier for the DRET and The AET!
David Ross Education Trust schools create a rich and exciting learning environment that inspires students to become their confident, academic best. The Academies Enterprise Trust are a national network of over 60 primary, special and secondary academies. They are passionately committed to inspiring children and young people.
If you aspire to work with these trusts please contact Principal Resourcing direct for more information!
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Special Educational Needs, Teaching Assistant|