Principal Resourcing are recruiting for a Caretaker to start in September 2021 within a mainstream Secondary School in Leeds LS16.
We receive constant requests for Caretakers across West Yorkshire – even if you’re unable to get to this area we still want to hear from you!
About the School:
A large school with modern facilities equipped with everything you need to carry out your job to the highest standards. You will be supported by the Site Manager, fantastic Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team. There are good public transport links from Bradford and Leeds and free parking on site.
Duties Will Include:
• Applying your COSHH knowledge to use cleaning supplies and equipment to keep the school looking clean and professional
• Responding to repair requests quickly and with a professional manner
• Clearing pathways
• Minor repairs
• Painting and decorating
• Locking and unlocking buildings
• Checking fire alarms
• Covid cleaning
• Moving furniture as required
Candidate Must Haves:
• Be motivated and hardworking
• You must hold an enhanced DBS Certificate or be willing to process one
• Proven inventory control skills
• Good knowledge of maintenance work
• Experience working as a Site Supervisor in Schools desirable but not essential
•Full clean drivers license also desirable but not essential
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Education, Secondary Teacher|