Cover Supervisors required in York
Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor or looking for a career in education?
Are you looking for new and exciting opportunities in Secondary Schools across Scarborough?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking graduates who are looking to work as a Cover Supervisor in York, gaining valuable teaching and education sector experience. You will be responsible for the lesson delivery of your specialist subject from your university degree and a range of other core subjects to include Maths, English and Science, without the extra planning, marking and assessment expected of a Qualified Teacher.
If you are looking to complete a PGCE in the future this is a perfect opportunity to get some hands on experience in a school. We offer an iTOL accredited Cover Supervisor course before any placements and we will ensure that you have all the tools to assist you in work before your first assignment.
If you are flexible, enthusiastic, creative, and have a resilient attitude with the ability to think on your feet then we want to hear from you! We offer a range of assignments so whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.
What you will require:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C and above
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- Previous experience working with children or young adults is preferable but not desirable.
- A current DBS registered with the update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|