Would you like regular work in the Bradford area?
Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor or looking for a career in education?
Do you want to work for the market leaders in Bradford?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking graduates who are looking to work as a Cover Supervisor in Bradford, gaining valuable teaching and education sector experience. You will be responsible for the lesson delivery of your specialist subject from your university degree and a range of other core subjects to include Maths, English and Science, without the extra planning, marking and assessment expected of a Qualified Teacher.
If you are looking to complete a PGCE in the future this is a perfect opportunity to get some hands on experience in a school. We offer an iTOL accredited Cover Supervisor course before any placements and we will ensure that you have all the tools to assist you in work before your first assignment.
If you are flexible, enthusiastic, creative, and have a resilient attitude with the ability to think on your feet then we want to hear from you! We offer a range of assignments so whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.
What you will require:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C and above
- Evidence of good classroom control
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement
- Have a strong and creative teaching ability
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- Previous experience working with children or young adults is preferable but not desirable.
- A current DBS registered with the update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated “Outstanding” educational establishments
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Education, Secondary Teacher|