Design Technology Teacher
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified Design Technology teacher to work in one of our partner schools based in Bradford. The role is due to commence after the Christmas holidays and will run on an ongoing basis. There is also potential for this role to become permanent with the school.
The school are looking for an individual who can teach both Graphic Design and Textile Design. They are part of a large Trust who focus on employing outstanding teachers, while providing progression opportunities and training. The department is well supplied and there are two technicians on hand to support you within lessons.
If you are able to deliver engaging lessons to KS3 and KS4 students that can inspire even the most reluctant learners, then we want to hear from you!
Within the role you are required to:
- Teach up to KS4 Graphic Design
- Teach up to KS4 Textiles
- Engage even the most reluctant of learners
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning outcomes
- Offer extra-curricular activities to complement the curriculum
What you require:
- A UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- A relevant BA/MA degree
- Previous experience of delivering Design Technology up to KS4
So, what’s in it for you:
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD course
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team will be working tirelessly to do so.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
|Job Category||Secondary Education|