An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding Drama. We are currently working closely with a fantastic school in Leeds who are expanding it’s Drama department. Starting this September, (potentially earlier) for a 5 day per week role. They would consider a part time role for the right candidate. The school has a strong ethos and believe in creating a supportive and nurturing working environment for all pupils and teachers. If you are looking to enhance your career, have a passion for education and can make a positive impact on the lives of the children in school, we want to hear from you.
You can expect to earn up to £185 per day depending on your experience.
Within the role you are required to:
- Plan and deliver high standards of teaching and learning opportunities
- Teach up to KS5 Drama
- May be extended hours of work in exam periods to support GCSE & A-Level Students
- Promote the positive behaviour policy of the school
What you require:
- Teaching qualification – QTS, PGCE etc
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- A willingness to make a significant contribution to the life the school
- A valid DBS on the update service or be willing to purchase a new one
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview via Microsoft Teams. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Education, Secondary Teacher|