Early Years Teacher Required for SEN Role in Mirfield
Are you an experienced Early Years Practitioner?
Do you have experience working in SEN provisions?
Are you passionate about helping vulnerable children progress?
Principal Resourcing are seeking a qualified teacher to work in the Early Years provision in a school in Mirfield. The successful candidate will be working with students with PMLD.
We are seeking an individual who is committed to raising standards and developing outstanding practice within a hardworking team. You will be someone who is a reflective and adaptable practitioner with a nurturing approach.
The opportunity is a full time position that is to start ASAP and will run until Easter with potential to run for longer.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Differentiated planning
- Marking, Assessment and Feedback
- Deliver quality first teaching
- Deploy support staff effectively
- Attend staff meetings
- Liaise with the schools learning mentor, SENCO and outside agencies
What you will require:
- QTS qualification
- A focus on achieving the highest standards and delivery of quality first teaching
- The ability to develop and work in strong, effective teams and partnerships
- Commitment to developing the character of all our young people
- Perseverance, determination and resilience to secure positive progress outcomes for students
- A valid DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated “Outstanding” educational establishments
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
Daily rate of £120 to £190
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Special Educational Needs|