Early Years Teaching Assistant
Principal Resourcing are looking to appoint experienced Teaching Assistants for daily and long-term positions in our partnership primary schools in Leeds.
We are specifically looking for Teaching Assistants with an interest in Early Years and who has knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum. The salary paid will be up to £75 per day depending upon experience.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Support and enthuse young learners to reach their potential
- React to children’s interests to offer a child centred approach
- Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
- Deliver phonics sessions
- Work with small guided groups for reading and writing
Skills and attributes:
- Cache Level 3 or equivalent or experience working within a setting
- Phonics trained is advantageous
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Nursery, Primary Education, Teaching Assistant|