EYFS Teacher required in East Riding
Are you an EYFS Teacher looking for new and exciting opportunities in a well-respected Primary School in East Riding starting in September?
With the majority of Schools and Academies currently closed due to Covid-19, Principal Resourcing are actively working hard to recruit qualified Primary Teachers for a range of placements for when the schools do re-open.
All staff are currently working from home to meet the requirements from Schools and Academies for placements starting in September 2020 and we are offering an online registration which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away once the schools do re-open.
Principal Resourcing are currently looking to appoint a qualified EYFS Teacher to work in a one of our partnership Primary Schools in the East Riding area. The School in question are committed to enhancing the Christian ethos views and religion of their pupils and school and aim to generate a calm and purposeful atmosphere through their distinct Christian views. Their emphasis is on developing the ‘whole’ child and providing skills for life, whilst developing their academic knowledge. This teaching role requires the successful candidate to embrace the Christian ethos of the School.
Successful candidates need to have a sound knowledge and understanding of teaching EYFS and be competent to observe, plan and make assessments for children’s learning and development. You must be able to work with and plan activities and support the day to day school routines.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS, Cert Ed)
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Teacher|