Female PE Teacher required in Grimsby
Are you an energetic and passionate P.E teacher with an engaging teaching style which inspires young minds?
Principal Resourcing are currently working in an exclusive partnership with a local secondary school to appoint a teacher of Girl’s PE. This is a new and rewarding teaching role and the school are seeking someone enthusiastic, passionate and organised to join their team. You will have a passion for learning and teaching, together with the skills to inspire and motivate the school’s hard working pupils.
You will be required to deliver engaging and challenging lessons in a range of PE activities including netball, hockey, athletics and rounders to name a few. You may also be asked to deliver extracurricular sporting activities after school hours.
The position is to cover a maternity cover within the schools PE department starting September 2020 initially up to Easter 2021. The ideal candidate will have the ability to teach PE practical and theory up to KS4 and will be responsible for the planning, preparation, teaching, marking and assessment in line with the school’s policies.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
We are offering an online registration, which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away once the schools do re-open
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Teacher|