Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a First Aider for one of our Partnership Secondary Schools in Hull.
The Hull based school in question is right in the heart of the city with great transport links. You will be working alongside the Pastoral Team within the school and may be asked to attend a variety of extra curricular events and activities if required.
This First Aider role is to start ASAP, working Monday to Friday during term time up until the Summer holidays.
What you will require:
- Relevant First Aid certificates are essential
- Previous work within a school or children’s club would be preferred
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of treating choking, bleeding, asthma attacks and breathing difficulties, seizures, burns, stings, allergic reactions and diabetes.
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of treating musculoskeletal injuries, including neck, back, lower and upper limbs.
- Confident, friendly and approachable personality
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Teacher|