French MFL Teacher required in Hull
Do you have a real love of languages with a special gift of communicating that passion?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a passionate, qualified Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages for a Hull based, well-respected school. The role is due to start in ASAP and is to teach full time, initially for one term, however there may be potential for the duration to be extended.
The school in question has an expanding language department and requires an excellent teacher to not only help maintain its current success but to help develop the department with their own creativity and innovation. Applicants of all experience will be considered, however it is essential to have recent experience delivering French to GCSE level, with experience teaching secondary subject of German as there may be times where you will be required to cover other areas within the school’s MFL department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, teaching and assessment involved with the role. You will be required to deliver lessons in an engaging manner that t will generate enthusiasm and passion amongst students. This position would be suitable for either a newly qualified or experienced teacher.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Secondary Teacher|