HLTAs required in Bradford
HLTAs required in Bradford
Are you an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant?
Are you looking for regular work that is both local and flexible for you?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified HLTAs to work at our partnership schools and academies across Bradford.
Due to our continued support and professionalism, local schools and a number of large Multi-Academy Trusts have chosen to work with Principal Resourcing on an exclusive basis. We are currently seeking to appoint qualified HLTAs to meet the increasing demands of supply cover requirements in our Bradford schools and academies. We are offering excellent rates of pay and you can expect to receive full support from the schools.
If you possess the relevant skills and experience to fulfil the role and are looking to work within forward thinking and progressive schools then please contact Principal Resourcing as soon as possible.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
We are proud to be one of the DFE accredited agencies and REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, work tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Education|