Inclusion Support Worker
Principal Resourcing are recruiting for an Inclusion Support Worker to work with one of our secondary schools based in Leeds, LS10. The roles are 5 days a week but they will consider part time for the right candidates. You can expect to paid up to £90 per day.
Working as a member of the Inclusion team, you will work with individuals and groups of students who experience behavioural difficulties and you will support students to help them overcome barriers to learning. Experience of supporting challenging young people and a commitment to Inclusion is essential. You will be highly motivated, supportive, enthusiastic, able to communicate well and be an active team member.
The school has a diverse learning community, striving to deliver an outstanding working and learning experience for all. Therefore, a genuine passion for working and making a real difference in the community is essential.
So, if you have a natural ability to inspire and enthuse young people and are committed to the spirit of co-operation, then we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Within the role you are required to:
- Provide a calming and nurturing support
- Be resilient, not easily offended and have the skills to de-escalate sometimes challenging situations
- Have a commitment to the settings to ensure the children you are supporting have a regular role model and routine
- Show an interest in the children that you are working with in order that you can build mutually respected relationships
Skills and attributes:
- Ability to relate well to pupils and young adults with additional needs, experience of working with SEN, LAC or residential support worker would be advantageous.
- Be able to remain calm under pressure
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to take note of, and acting on, all issues relating to the wellbeing and safeguarding of children
- Cache level 3 or equivalent or experience working in a similar setting
- Team Teach or MAPA qualification is advantageous
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
We will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Learning Support Assistant, Secondary Education, Special Educational Needs, Support Worker, Teaching Assistant|