KS2 Teacher Pontefract
Key Stage 2 Teacher required in Pontefract
Are you a KS2 Teacher looking for new and exciting opportunities in our Primary schools in Pontefract?
Principal Resourcing are currently looking to appoint a qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher to work in a collection of our partnership schools across the Pontefract area. The schools in question are committed to enhancing the Christian ethos of their school and aim to generate a calm and purposeful atmosphere through their distinct Christian views. Their emphasis is on developing the ‘whole’ child and providing skills for life, whilst developing their academic knowledge. This teaching role requires the successful candidate to embrace the Christian ethos of the school.
Whether you are looking for long or short term work, full time or part time, advanced notice or morning sickness call outs, Principal Resourcing can help secure the post for you.
Successful candidates need to have a sound knowledge and understanding of teaching Key Stage 2 and be competent to observe, plan and make assessments for children’s learning and development. You must be able to work with and plan activities and support the day to day school routines.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS, Cert Ed)
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
Principal Resourcing are pleased to announce we are a preferred supplier for the DRET and The AET!
If you aspire to work with these trusts please contact Principal Resourcing direct for more information!
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.