Learning Support Assistants Required in Sheffield
Learning Support Assistants Required!
Do you have a caring and nurturing approach?
Are you looking to make a difference to children’s education?
Principal Resourcing are looking for Learning Support Assistants to work throughout mainstream and SEN schools both Primary and Secondary age ranges. We have daily and long term assignments available to start ASAP.
You will be responsible for providing support to learners to ensure that they are fully engaged with their learning programme and have a positive progression planned. You will support learners across vocational programmes to ensure they are effectively supported to achieve their goals.
The successful candidate will be required:
- To provide support on all aspects of pastoral care for students especially those who need particular help to overcome barriers to learning
- Supervise students excluded from, or otherwise not working to, a normal timetable
- Attend to students’ personal needs and provide advice to assist in their social, health & hygiene development
- To assist in comprehensive assessment of students to determine those in need of additional support and in monitoring and recording impact of the provision made for them
- Assist teachers with the development and implementation of Individual Education Plans
- Establish productive working relationships with students, acting as a role model
- Provide information and advice to enable students to make choices about their own learning/behaviour/attendance
- Challenge and motivate students, promote and reinforce self-esteem
What we offer:
- First choice supplier to a large number of Ofsted rated “Outstanding” educational establishments
- We guarantee to beat your current agency rate of pay
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation’s
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Learning Support Assistant|