Level 3 Nursery Nurse required in Hull to work as a Room Leader
Principal Resourcing are currently working exclusively with a private nursery located in Hull to appoint a qualified nursery nurse to start ASAP until December, however, this position could go permanent for the right candidate.
The nursery is located just a short walk from Hull city centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for a confident and passionate childcare practitioner who is looking to join an organisation that is aiming to be the best in the area.
They are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Nurse to work as a Room Leader in their Nursery. Experience at this level would be desirable.
If you feel you are suitable for this position then we look forward to receiving your CV.
What you will require:
- Qualified to Level 3 (Child care / Early Years)
- Can plan activities, next steps creatively and facilitate learning in a fun and positive environment
- Can offer experience of working with children in the last 12 months, whether this is in an educational setting or child focused experience
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education and supporting students
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.