Newly Qualified Primary Teacher required in Grimsby
Are you a Newly Qualified Primary Teacher who is looking for the next step in your career?
An exciting opportunity has arisen at an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary School in Grimsby that would suit an NQT who is looking to work in a friendly, supportive, and close-knit team of staff. The forward thinking Headteacher at this school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Newly Qualified Teacher to start in September 2020 to take on this Teaching role.
This is a fantastic working environment with the School, gaining an excellent reputation in the community for its attainment levels and teaching practises. The school is part of a large trust which will give you the opportunity to work with colleagues from a variety of other schools, enabling you to share resources, teaching methods and planning to further your own development as a teacher.
As the dedicate Newly Qualified Teacher, you will be responsible for the planning, preparation, marking, and assessment involved with the support of two classroom-based teaching assistants.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents, and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed, and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services, and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Education, Primary Teacher|