Newly Qualified Teachers
In preparation for the schools re-opening in September, Principal Resourcing are actively working to recruit Newly Qualified Teachers to meet the demands of day to day supply for our partnership schools/academies across Wakefield.
We work exclusively with many Primary and Secondary schools in Wakefield, that will require cover upon their return for both daily and long-term assignments. You can expect to be paid up to £110 per day depending upon your experience and the role requirements.
Principal Resourcing are seeking excellent and ambitious Newly Qualified Teachers to cover in our friendly, welcoming and diverse Primary and Secondary schools in the Bradford area. We are seeking special candidates who are committed to raising standards and developing outstanding practice within a hardworking team. We are looking for enthusiastic, highly motivated and innovative teachers.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Deliver quality first teaching
- Have the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- Work as part of a successful team to plan and/or deliver an inspiring and engaging curriculum
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all student
Skills and attributes:
- Teaching qualification – QTS, PGCE
- The ability to develop and work in strong, effective teams and partnerships
- Perseverance, determination and resilience to secure positive progress outcomes for students
- Strong classroom management skills with a nurturing approach
- A valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
In preparation for the schools re-opening, we will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher|