Principal Resourcing are looking to appoint experienced Nursery Assistants to work in the Early Years provisions for daily and long-term positions in our partnership primary schools in Bingley. We are specifically looking for Nursery Assistants with an interest in Early Years and who have knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum and experience of working in continuous provision. The roles would be 5 days a week, however there could be flexibility in the number of days. The salary paid will be up to £70 per day depending upon experience.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Support and enthuse young learners to reach their potential
- React to children’s interests to offer a child centred approach
- Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
- Work with small guided groups for reading and writing
Skills and attributes:
- Cache Level 3 or equivalent or experience working within a setting
- Phonics trained is advantageous
- Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
- An observant and responsive approach
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
So, what’s in it for you:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Nursery, Teaching Assistant|