Nursery Assistants Required in East Riding
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified Level 2 Nursery Assistant, for a long term assignment cover in East Riding. This post is working Monday to Thursday each week, starting ASAP until Summer 2021.
We have work available for immediate start dates for the right candidates, if you feel you are suited to working with us then we look forward to receiving your CV.
Principal Resourcing requirements:
- Level 1, 2 or 3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- A current DBS or a relevant DBS that is registered with the update service
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.