Nursery Nurse – Room Leader
If you are an enthusiastic Nursery nurse looking for a longer term position Principal Resourcing would like to talk to you!
We are currently working exclusively with a private nursery located in Bedale to appoint a qualified Nursery Nurse to work as a Room Leader.
This would be to work 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 07:30-18:00, starting this Summer. The position is initially to cover a Maternity Leave, but would be made permanent for the right candidate.
If you feel you are suitable for this position then we look forward to receiving your CV.
Room Leader Spec
- A minimum Level 3 childcare qualification and willingness to undertake further training
- 3 years’ experience of working with children aged 0-5
- Thorough knowledge of the revised Early Years Foundation Stage (Sept 2014)
- A thorough knowledge of the Early Years Outcomes
- Knowledge of child protection procedures
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic, creative and passionate about early education
- Have a positive, creative, can do approach
- A commitment to equal opportunities
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.