Nursery Nurses Required across North East Lincolnshire
With the majority of nurseries closed or merging sites due to Covid-19, Principal Resourcing are actively working hard to recruit qualified Nursery Nurses to meet the demands of day to day supply when the Nursey’s re-open.
All staff are currently working from home to meet the requirements from Nursery’s and we are offering an online registration which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away once the schools do re-open.
If you hold a level 2 or 3 Nursery Nurse or Assistant qualification and actively looking for work in Nursery’s in and around North East Lincolnshire, please get in touch today!
We have a dedicated consultant ensuring that we secure you, local work. You will be able to complete assignments on a flexible basis, meaning that you dictate, when, where and how often you want to work and we place you in the nurseries you want to work in.
Principal Resourcing requirements:
- Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
- Confident and positive approach to working with children.
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement.
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- A current DBS or a relevant DBS that is registered with the update service
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.