Principal Resourcing are currently seeking an ambitious and experienced Primary Teacher to work from September to February for three days a week, in a school based in the LS10 area. The role will involve you teaching Early Year’s Foundation Stage up to KS2. You will be paid up to £185 depending upon your experience and pay scale. They are looking for a teacher who can display enthusiasm for teaching at this crucial stage in the children’s education. They must be dedicated to continuing the exceptional work already in place. The ideal candidate will ideally have subject specialism.
The School’s vision is to raise the children’s aspiration’s by nurturing a passion for learning, enriching their experiences, and enable them to secure outcomes which exceed their expectations and build them up for their adult life. They recognize that all students need to develop spiritually, morally, socially and culturally and therefore develop a high quality curriculum that ensures this happens and prepares them to be respectable individuals in society throughout life. They aim to teach the children the skills and attitudes encapsulated in the schools values and golden threads.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Have good classroom control and follow the school’s behavior policy
- Use your personal creativity in your teaching and lesson planning
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that will engage the children
- Be committed to your personal growth and the school’s
- Carry a desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
Skills and Attributes:
- Relevant qualifications- QTS (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- An individual who is committed to raising standards and achievement
- NQT’s are welcome
- SAT’s experience is desirable
- A current DBS on the Update Service
So what’s in it for you?
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- You will be working alongside a team of highly supportive and outstanding teachers that will welcome you in from the start
- A wealth of knowledge from individuals in the school that can provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
- “Recommend a friend” bonus up to £150
If this role sounds on interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
In preparation for the schools re-opening, we will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Teacher|