Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a qualified Year 5 Teacher on a permanent basis on behalf of one of our partnership Schools in Hull. This is an exciting opportunity that would suit an enthusiastic and forward-thinking qualified teacher who is inspired by the prospect of raising attainment whilst creating the highest standards of learning experiences for the community.
This position is due to start in September 2021 and is a permanent position, teaching 5 days a week with allocated PPA time. The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, preparation, teaching and assessments involved with the role, including supporting students with homework and exam preparation. The school are keen for their new Year 5 Teacher to be innovative, passionate and creative with their lesson content and would welcome applications from Primary ECTs.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- ECTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
If you are interested in signing up to here about further permanent work opportunities, we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find a role suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities available and exclusive to us
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Teacher|