Principal Resourcing are working in partnership with a 2 form entry primary school, that has been graded as “good” by Ofsted, based in Huddersfield, HD4. They are welcoming applications from ECTs alongside experienced classroom teachers to start July 2021. The school are looking to have a handover period between the class’s current teachers and the newly appointed teacher. Due to two retirements and one resignation, there are vacancies within Years 1, 3 and 4.
An ideal candidate would be one that can demonstrate compassion and enthusiasm. Although the behaviour policy within the school is very effective, the teacher would need to display empathy and focus on relationship building as well as the pedagogical side.
Within the role you will be required to:
- Have good classroom control and be able to follow the school’s behaviour policy.
- Teach, plan and prepare lessons that will engage and enthuse learners.
- Be creative in your teaching approach with an ability to raise attainment.
- Have a commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students.
- Display an enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally.
- Have a willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities.
Skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications – QTS or overseas equivalent
- A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement.
- ECTs are very welcome to apply.
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses.
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150.
- A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance.
- A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company.
Role – Primary Teacher – Years 1, 3 or 4
Pay – To scale: MPS/UPS
Location – Huddersfield – HD4 – Kirklees
Start Date – July 2021
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
In preparation for the schools re-opening, we will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Education, Primary Teacher|