Reading Intervention Teaching Assistant Required in Bradford
Do you have experience TA experience?
Are you able to inspire, engage and motivate pupils to reach their full potential?
Do you want to work alongside a vibrant and dedicated team?
We are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in one of our Bradford Primary Schools (BD3).
Your role will predominantly consist of carrying out 1:1 and small group interventions with the children in need of extra support with their reading.
The ideal candidates will be hard-working and dedicated TA’s who are able to successfully support students with an enthusiastic and creative approach.
We are the first choice agency for a number of local trusts and schools in the area and these schools provide a creative and enjoyable approach to learning. It is a partnership in which everyone is valued and given the opportunity to achieve and celebrate personal success, whilst taking pride in being part of our school family.
You will require:
- Level 2/3 qualified
- Be confident, passionate and highly motivated
- The ability to model and deliver high standards of learning support
- The ability to work positively and effectively under pressure, taking note of, and acting on all issues relating to the well-being and safeguarding of children
- A commitment to raising standards
- A passion for education
- Proactive team member skills
- The ability to effectively challenge learners, using a range of engaging methods
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hard-working consultants
- Introductory bonus available
- Recommend a friend bonus for other supply teachers and support assistants
- Free CPD courses including Paediatric First Aid and Team Teach
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with.
97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Candidates who attend our registration interview with all the required documentation can be cleared within 48 hours. Our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team work tirelessly to do so!
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Education|