Reception Teacher Barnsley
Reception Teacher required in Barnsley
Are you an eager and enthusiastic Reception teacher looking for new and exciting opportunity within a highly regarded school in Barnsley?
An OFSTED ‘Good’ Barnsley primary academy are seeking an artistic Reception Teacher for February Half Term. This candidate is to provide the school with a diligence, passion and enthusiasm for teaching at this crucial key stage in a young child’s development.
The school has a warm and friendly community spirit and staff and students are made to feel welcome and valued. The Headteacher has made remarkable progress in the last few years in pushing the school towards greater achievement and success, and the successful candidate will be encouraged to take a leading and active role in contributing to the continuing success and harmonious culture of the school.
This position involves joining a specific Reception class based both on your experience and the school’s need. The post is open to NQT and teachers with more experience, as the main requirement is that you have an underlying passion and engagement with the idea of supporting young learners in the first stages of their education journey.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Teacher|