Reception Teacher required in Hull
Are you a vibrant Reception Teacher?
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint a full time, Reception Class Teacher to work at a great Primary School in Hull.
You will be required to teach across Reception/Foundation Stage. The position will be initially for one year starting January 2020 but has the potential to go permanent for the right person. This Hull based Primary school seeks to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and innovative teacher to play a full role across the whole curriculum for Reception. A commitment to academic excellence across the ability range through progressive teaching and learning styles is required.
This Hull Primary School is dedicated to the development of both staff and pupils and prides themselves on creating a supportive environment for both. The Reception class itself has two Teaching Assistants assigned each morning, with the class consisting of under-25 pupils. This school strives to provide a firm foundation upon which all aspects of education will be built. It is their belief that education is a route to a spiritual, moral, social, cultural, physical and mental development and, thus, the well-being of the individual. In order to ensure future progress and success, the school aims to provide a curriculum that is broad and balanced.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all of the planning, teaching and assessment involved with role.
What you will require:
- Relevant qualifications (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
- Evidence of good classroom control
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- A strong and creative approach to teaching and raising attainment
- A commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
- A confident and positive approach to working with children
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A passion for education within your subject
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking specialist Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice including SEN, Pupil Referral Units, alternative services and settings.
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ bonus – up to £100 for every recommend
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.
|Job Category||Primary Education, Primary Teacher|